Manpower is recruiting Production Operatives with a leading manufacturing firm based in Newry.
Successful candidates will be joining a leading player in the pharmaceutical industry.
Varied duties involved working as part of the production team in a clean and regulated environment, unlike traditional production roles you won't be doing the same task every day
Full Time, Permanent
Shift pattern across days & nights
Different levels and rates available depending on your experience, with an increased rate after training period
- As part of the production team carry out a variety of tasks to ensure good manufacturing practice
- Help with smooth running of production
- Operate equipment, move products, check quality and package products efficiently
- Work in line with health & safety
- Complete and record documentation correctly
- Ensure quality levels are followed
What we are looking for
- Preferably some experience in a production/ manufacturing or regulated environment
- Attention to detail with basic level of English
- Can work in a team carrying out a variety of tasks
- Able to complete paperwork accurately
- Flexible to work shift pattern of days & nights
Full Training provided, opportunities to progress to higher levels in the production team
Company benefits as a permanent employee such as pension, 30 days annual leave, company sick pay, on site canteen and parking.