A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CNC Operator to join a well established company in Stanley, County Durham
Due to an increase in orders our client is looking to expand their workforce and has a permanent position available for a highly skilled CNC Operator
As a CNC Operator your daily tasks will include:-
- Setting up and operating laser, inspection and surface processing machinery
- Carrying out dressing and rework operations as required
- Working with production to ensure efficient flow of raw materials, stock and product throughout the facility and between sites
- Part marking, packaging and dispatch
- Working with the production team to ensure health and safety, environmental and workshop standards are maintained
- Trouble shooting production problems and supporting improvements
To be considered for this position you will have worked in a similar environment and be experienced in the setting and of operating of CNC machines.
You will also:-
- Be a strong team player
- Have background in Engineering / Production and a desire to learn about products and processes
- Candidates should have a background in machine operation (e.g. Milling Machines, Lathes, Laser cutting machines etc)
- Have a detailed approach to tasks
- You may be required to use forklift / lifting equipment to complete tasks so a forklift licence would be advantageous but not essential.
To take the first step in securing this position apply today ....