What is the role?
My Client provides long & short term hire of equipment including Robotic Total Station, GPS equipment, and large variety of survey equipment to the construction, utilities, and infrastructure sectors.
Due to expansion & contract growth we are currently looking for a Mobile Fitter. As Mobile Fitter you will play a pivotal role in the success of the Manchester Depot, by ensuring that our customers can hire what they want, when they need it through the efficient servicing and maintaining a variety of survey equipment within Company fleet. You will swiftly become an integral part of our high-performing depot team, responsible for attending customer sites and breakdowns to maintain, identify and repair any faults or damage to Company survey equipment whilst accurately updating service records.
What do I need to succeed in my application?
- Proven experience working as a mechanic/fitter in a field-based role with a relevant mechanical qualification.
- Sound and current knowledge of survey equipment is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the capacity to work effectively under pressure.
- A customer-focused approach workload and committed team player.
- A valid driving licence is essential.
My Client strives to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer as they continue to grow even further & as an employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund, and loyalty holidays. You will additionally be supported with extensive learning & development programs this making you an industry specialist in their equipment.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Company vehicle
- Standby/Call out rota
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Loyalty holidays and the option to buy/sell holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
Does this sound like the role for you?
I look forward to receiving your application.
(we have additional roles in the business for static Fitters & small tool fitters)