Manpower are currently recruiting for a reception administrator for our client based in Edinburgh.
The role will involve being the first line contact for callers and visitors, either on the telephone or in person and will provide a welcoming and helpful experience for people.
Key responsibilities will include:
- As receptionist may connect callers directly to various departments
- Investigate caller's needs to identify where help can best be provided
- Ensure members subscriptions are up to date
- Various Administrative tasks - as and when required
- Training other staff in the operation of the telephone system for when cover is required
- Receiving delivery of stationery requisitions, checking, ordering, and issuing stationery to the requester once delivered
- Making and maintaining records of bookings for all meeting rooms including making special arrangements, buffets and use of equipment, ensuring the appropriate authorisation is given where needed
- Keeping the reception area tidy and smart at all times, liaising with other departments as necessary
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar administrative role and be confident using IT systems. Previous reception or customers service experience would be advantageous.
The hours of work will be 34 hours per week Monday to Friday. This will be set out as 9am-5pm Mon-Thu and 9am-4pm Fri.
*Due to current government guidelines this position will be remote working with the occasional day in the office to process paperwork and will return to the office once further government guidance allows the company to do so.*
If you have the relevant experience and are interested, then please apply online today!