Do you have previous administrative experience? Are you able to build effective working relationships with a wide variety of people? Would you like to work in a small team focussing on employee progression and job security?
As a Recruitment Administrator, your main duties will include:
* Responding to general telephone and email enquiries in a helpful and professional manner;
* Maintaining the online register and using our e-recruitment system to manage our recruitment process effectively;
* Organising promotion panels and setting up candidate interviews;
* Recording and managing data as appropriate;
* Providing a range of process advice to departments including redeployment advertising periods, vacancy details, candidate updates and panel make-up;
* Liaising with staff to provide support and feedback, for example, on the outcome of applications and interviews and promotions progress;
* Working to agreed quality standards and key performance indicators to deliver a high-quality service to our customers.
As a Recruitment Support Administrator, you will have:
* Proven customer service skills and the ability to promote a customer focussed approach;
* Previous administrative experience with demonstrable organisational skills;
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with staff across the organisation;
* The ability to provide clear advice and guidance in line with agreed policies and procedures;
* Experience of managing your own tasks on a day-to-day basis;
* The ability to maintain confidentiality;
* Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
* Experience writing straight forward letters and emails;
* A high level of IT literacy, with experience using Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to learn new applications as required.
Interested? Please apply online today!