Class 2 Driver
£30,000 Per annum
Location Opportunities in Leceister, LE3 1UW
Job Type: Permanent, Full time, working Monday - Friday with 8-10 hour shift patterns, 48 hour week contract. Starting between 5am- 6am Dayshift.
Manpower are currently recruiting for Class 2 drivers to work with one of the UK's most successful award winning, independent Company in Food Service, on a permanent basis. If you're ready to work for a business that will invest & develop your career look no further, this is an opportunity for you.
*Immediate start dates available*
The role will involve:
- Multidrop deliveries (on average 20 drops).
- Commercial clients
- Loading and unloading your truck with the help of a Drivers Mate
- Average shift length: 8-10 hours
- Vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with VOSA
- Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 with length of service)
- Refer a friend Scheme (£500 Refer a friend * T&Cs apply)
- Access to hundreds of discounts and savings through their Retail Rewards portal
- Free secure parking
- Employee Assistance Program (which offers support and signposting across a range of personal legal, medical, health and wellbeing issues, as well as a telephone counselling service all free to our employees)
- In-house CPC Training Provided
- Continuous developments and long-term career prospects
- Initial training will be provided
To be considered for this role:
- HGV Class 2 entitlement
- CPC and Digi Tachograph
- Class 2 driving and multidrop experience is preferable
- Good Geographic knowledge of the local area
- Have good customer service and communication skills
- Positive, motivated and hard working
Interested? Apply now and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation.