£29,652 per annum
Manpower are recruiting Class 1 Drivers to join our team based out of Brockworth, Gloucester. Carrying out deliveries, whilst following socially distanced conditions in line with government guidelines regarding Covid-19.
- £29,652 per annum - basic annual salary
- Working 5 out of 7
- £0.94 - additional hourly allowance between 1400 and 1800
- £1.08 - additional hourly allowance between 1800 and 2200
- £2.13 - additional hourly allowance between 2200 and 0600
- £2.26 - meal allowance per day
- £23.94 per night out
- Working an average of 48 hours per week
- Sunday to Thursday starting between 1400 and 2000
- Tuesday to Saturday starting between 1400 and 2000
Potential earnings - based on shift times on offer
- £30,984 - based on average 48 hours per week starting at 1000
- £32,964 - based on average 48 hours per week starting at 1600
- £33,735.75 - based on average 48 hours per week starting at 1900
You will be delivering and collecting from several sites with an average of 2 to 3 drops per day across the UK in accordance with customer requirements on time critical deliveries and collections.
Due to the nature of the role, nights out may be required on occasions.
- Essential DCPC training
- Paid holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- RAC discount
- High street, Online Stores and Restaurant Discounts
- To advise the depot of any problems, changes to schedule etc.
- To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
- To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner
- To appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any equipment, Machinery, premises or stock.
- To be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function.
- To contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices
Experience and Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 license
- Must hold a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC Card)
- Must hold a Digital Tachograph card
- Must not have more than 6 points on your license
- New drivers will be considered
- Must be fully flexible on working hours
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness
Interested? Apply now and one of our team will be in touch.