Export Sales Executive
Salary: Up to £30,000 (+ £5-10k OTE) 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Currently looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join the successful sales team of an established logistics group in Dartford.
This role will involve working to and meeting sales targets and achieving profit growth through telesales activity, building and maintaining pipelines and providing an excellent service to all customers.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for:
- Managing incoming and outgoing customer calls (both existing and cold calls) in order to sell and up-sell products and services
- Handling customer enquiries around services, pricing and quotes
- Explaining service pricing, following up on quotes, and negotiating with customers to increase conversion rates
- Accurately and efficiently entering all customer information into the available CRM system
- Building your own database of clients and leads
- Providing a high level of customer care through regular contact
- Resolving customer issues and queries as necessary
- Maintaining working knowledge of all products and services across all modes and keeping up to date on industry developments through research, personal development, current affairs, trends
This will be a target-driven role but offers an uncapped bonus and is a great opportunity to earn an excellent bonus on top of your annual salary. Also a fantastic chance to join an unrivalled, market-leading business that really is passionate about offering progression and development to their employees.
- 3+ years of previous sales experience
- Previous sales experience from within a shipping/logistics environment
If interested please apply!