I have a superb opportunity for new Internal Sales Managers to work within a brand new call centre site recently opened in Warrington, Cheshire, working for a national tool hire company.
Reporting to the National Sales Desk Manager, you will be responsible for maximising
revenue and profit against agreed targets through outbound telephone account management.
Job Scope and dimensions
- Reports to National Sales Desk Manager
- No line management responsibilities
- No budgetary responsibility
- Conduct outbound calls to your assigned portfolio customers to ensure maximum account growth and capture any opportunities.
- Capture all outbound call activity in SalesForce to ensure customer contact data and level of influence is up to date
- Participate in pre-defined outbound calling 'campaigns' to generate sales leads
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, understanding the customer requirement and identifying sales opportunities
- Ensure the customer experience is a positive one, meeting and building on our brand value as putting customer experience first and always deserving of their trust.
- Meet or exceed personal key performance metrics/ targets
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge to supply customers with the best, most accurate information possible.
- Behave in a respectful and professional manner to reinforce and elevate the business reputation and brand.
- Build strong relationships with other departments, liaise with stakeholders, customers internal and external - own the conclusion of each and every customer query.
- Maintain internal health and safety and corporate governance standards in accordance with clients policies.
Qualification and Experience:
- Proven experience of outbound business to business account management or telesales or telemarketing preferred
- Passionate and willing to go the extra mile to do a good job, with a "can do" attitude.
- Innovative, willing to think outside the box to meet customer needs.
- Ability to conduct customer needs analysis using different questioning and listening techniques.
- Excellent sales negotiation skills teamed with the ability to recognise buying signals and closing a sale.
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach.
- Ability to be self-organisation and attention to detail
- Focused on quality and accuracy of data captured.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Builds rapport with customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to establish credibility, act decisively, but able to recognise and support preferences and priorities of the customer.
- Proactive, high energy team player and ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident with technology with working knowledge of MS Office applications including MS Word and Excel.
£23,000 - £25,000 Monday to Friday working 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am- 18:00pm plus bonus and extensive benefits
**If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**