Ocean Import Co-ordinator
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum + benefits
Type: Full time, permanent
Large Freight Forwarder in Dartford is looking for a new Ocean Import Co-ordinator to join their busy Customer Care team.
Chance to work for an outstanding organisation and be offered an exceptional benefits package including Private Healthcare, Life Cover, Discount Scheme & Pension.
The Ocean Imports Coordinator will be required to offer exceptional service to all customers, understand their needs and requirements and to provide shipping, transport and forwarding expertise to assist with company services for customers.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Developing strong relationships with all customers
- Championing the needs of the customer
- Promote internal services from across the group
- Providing service information, quotations and take bookings for ocean imports
- Receive incoming queries to ensure bookings are accurately processed
- To liaise with customers and overseas partners to process bookings in a timely manner
- Providing service quotes to customers
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of Customs Regulations/Dangerous Goods/Insurance rules
- Liaise with and assist customs staff
- Working closely with the sales team to develop new and existing accounts
The ideal person for this role will have prior Customer Service experience from within an ocean freight or import environment and will be well versed in imports/documentation/ocean freight bookings and customs.
They are also looking for a team-player and someone that is committed to helping out where necessary and committed to delivering excellent customer service.
If interested please apply!