An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as a Customer Advisor, our client is currently seeking a Contact Centre Agent based in Failsworth, Manchester. This is a full-time temporary ongoing contract for paying £20067 = £ 10.42 per hour, working a 37 hour week.
Working three week rota shift, Monday to Friday.
Week 1. 8am-4pm,
Week 2. 8.30am - 4.30pm
Week 3. 9am- 5pm
As our Customer Advisor you`ll support Operations in the delivery of our Customer targets in resolving complaints and enquiries for the network. You`ll deal with enquiries from both internal and external parties and provide a written, face to face or telephone response as appropriate.
Key accountabilities of the Customer Advisor will include:
- Operating office systems and equipment, process documents, maintain accurate records and access information within Customer Operations.
- Resolving customer enquiries and complaints, providing written or telephone responses as appropriate and raising payment proformas where applicable.
- Contacting and resolving issues with customers after low feedback results.
- Liaising with field-based staff and stakeholders in resolving customer enquiries and complaints.
- Be proactive in preventing complaints by assisting our social media team, creation of letters to customers and attending incidents.
- Compiling and providing routine information using computer systems as necessary in accordance with relevant procedures and guidelines, in order to provide management with the information they need to effectively make decisions.
- Assisting with administration tasks for the wider team.
- Working within and promote the philosophy of safe team working.
- Actively demonstrating and promoting the company Values, and positively contributing to a customer orientated approach
You'll possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working within an office environment
- Experience of using and manipulating available information from computer-based systems for MI reporting
- Demonstrable numeric verbal reasoning and articulation skills
- Strong communication skills
- High standard of keyboard skills
- Competent in the use of standard desktop packages (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- GCSE English Grade C or above