An exciting opportunity has arisen one of the UK's leading utility suppliers with our client who is currently seeking 3 x Data Analyst to join their team based in Barnet, EN4 9SH. This role is full-time 6-12 months is starting immediately and could potentially go permanent to the right candidate. Paying £26,416 based on working a 40 hour week = £12.70 per hour, Monday - Friday 8 hrs a day from 08:00am to 4:30pm.
As Data Administrator you'll provide a range of administrative tasks to ensure that our data and reporting is accurate and timely in line with overall business objectives. The Data Analyst will plan their own workload, balancing conflicting priorities with minimal supervision. They must have good communicative skills both verbally and in written form, showing a good level of numeracy and verbal reasoning.
- Gather, input, validate and interpret data from various sources including core systems and excel
- Update and maintain spreadsheets, reports and trackers with a high degree of accuracy
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure tasks are fulfilled within agreed timelines
- Escalation and involvement in resolution of issues as appropriate.
Skills / Requirements
Candidates must possess the following skills and experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of excel
- Data input and analysis skills
- Methodical and tenacious.
- Ability to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained.
- Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business
Strong systems and SAP experience will be a distinct advantage.
Parking is available on site.