Manpower are recruiting for Corporate Customer Service Advisors to work for our financial services client based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
This is a 35 hour per week temporary ongoing contract with a fully flexible shift pattern rotational between Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. The pay rate for this role is £12.56 per hourThe role will initially be working from home for the first few months, with all training for the role conducted via Zoom from the comfort of your own home.
The purpose of the Corporate Customer Service Advisor is to strive for optimising and improving the quality level of customer service.
Below is a list of the main tasks the CSA needs to focus on:
* Be able to interact with the customer in fluent business English, via phone and written.
* To develop a close relationship with the customer understanding their business requirements and the market within which they operate.
* Execute the standard processes in customer service within the defined timeframe.
* Possess a desire to provide the highest quality service
* Be dedicated to own, track, predict and solve a customer issue no matter what subsequent parties are involved and therefore know the requirements and contacts of these parties
* Establish good working relationship with other units within and outside customer service including Relationship Managers and key operational stakeholders.
* Acting as a member of the Dedicated Service Team (DST)
* Handle workload for all possible delivery channels like email and telephone.
* To identify and log compliments/complaints and make sure follow up is done according to procedure
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience in either over the phone or face to face customer service.
* Be PC literate with good literacy and numeracy skills.
* Have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
* Have a strong sense of accountability.
* Have a passion for delivering first class customer experience.
This is a 35 hour per week temporary contract with a fully flexible shift pattern rotational between Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. The pay rate for this role is £12.56 per hour
The successful candidate will receive full training, 36 holidays per year (including bank holidays) on a pro-rata basis and exposure to the working dynamics of a leading financial services organisation which can offer many other career opportunities.
You must be able to pass pre-employment screening which includes a credit check and 2 years referencing.