What do we expect from you?
The successful candidate will work within Cepsa UK. You will be responsible for promoting and developing CEPSA petrochemical business in the UK and Nordic countries in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Negotiate with the assigned clients the sale’s conditions.
- Collaborate in the preparation and updating of the Sales Plan, Budget and Strategic Plan.
- Create and maintain the necessary commercial documents to formalize sales operations: Supply Offers, Contracts, Meeting Notes and CRM.
- Visit assigned clients to develop and maintain commercial activity.
- Market research, in particular activity of clients and competitors as well as carrying out Market Reports.
- Develop sales within your client’s portfolio and prioritize most profitable sales.
- Attend conferences and events of the petrochemical industry in order to develop contacts.
- Follow up non-conformances and any type of request from clients under their scope of responsibility, facilitating the flow of information with other areas of the Company (Supply Chain, Technical Assistance to Clients, Financial)
- Propose lines of credit to the assigned client portfolio and advise his/her direct manager for the approval. Control and monitor the payment of assigned customers.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Business Administration.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Spanish will be an advantage.
- At least 1 year` experience in a similar position.
- The position will be based in London.
Cepsa ensures equal opportunities, identifying and developing the full potential of people based exclusively on their abilities to carry out their duties.