Salary £32'000 - £36'000 (40 hours) dependant on experience
My client is a leading provider specialising in the Service, maintenance, and installation of Automated Doors across the UK. Established for well over 70 years our client is family run organisation providing the best service to their clients
- As an Automatic Door Service Engineer working from home you would be expected to travel within your region and on occasion outside of this, working as part of a team but also undertaking work individually.
- You will be required to work on the service, maintenance & repair of a variety of automatic door systems.
- You will liaise with the office daily for the scheduling of work and will be expected to provide completed electronic paperwork, customer portals and permits (as required) daily.
- You will visit customer's premises in response to reactive calls, scheduled maintenance and services & carry out installation projects on a variety of automatic doors.
You will be provided with:
- A company vehicle (business use only)
- All power tools and access equipment required to undertake tasks
- Company mobile telephone /tablet
- Uniform & PPE
- A full clean driving licence.
- Experience in the service & maintenance of automatic doors
- BS7036 / EN16005 registered.