Installation Engineer - Automated Doors
My client is a leading provider specialising in the Service, maintenance, and installation of Automated Doors across the UK. Established for well over 70 years our client is family run organisation providing the best service to their clients
This is an excellent opportunity for an Automatic Door/Shopfront Installation Engineers to join a well-established market leader supplying a service to the commercial and industrial markets.
- You will be required to work on the installation of automatic door systems and aluminium shopfronts.
- you would be expected to travel across the surrounding area, working as part of a team but also undertaking work individually.
- You would liaise with a Senior Project Manager and Installation Planner on a daily basis for the scheduling of work and will be expected to provide completed paperwork daily.
- You will visit customer's premises and active construction sites to carry out installation projects on a variety of Record automatic door products and shopfronts.
A full clean driving licence.
Experience in the installation of automatic doors and aluminium shopfronts
Good organisational & communication skills.
BS7036 / EN16005 registered.
You will be provided with
- A company vehicle
- Power tools required to undertake tasks
- Company mobile telephone
- Uniform & PPE
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Holidays: 25 days and 8 public holidays