Recruitment Consultant - Temporary OR Permanent Staffing
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant (Temporary OR Permanent Staffing) with immediate affect!
The role will be covering the Northants area which includes, Northampton, Milton Keynes and Peterborough.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Pay: 24k - 27k DOE
So, what will you be doing?
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
- Using sales, business development, marketing, and networking techniques to position yourself as a supplier of choice within those organisations, winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
- Using social media to conduct market research, identifying, engaging and building relationships with potential employers and candidates
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including headhunting, cv database searching, screening, interviews, short-listing candidates and managing offers
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant, growing, and developing either a temporaries or permanents desk, however, if you have previous sales experience are commercially savvy and open to a change, we'd love to hear from you too.
- Recruitment is all about people so the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships is something you'll be passionate about.
- Every day is different and you'll be responsible for your own desk so you'll need to have high level of drive and resilience as well as the ability to adapt.
So, what's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Remote working policy with a hybrid model of home and office working for those that want it.
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the worlds most ethical for twelve years running!
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities each year
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Charlie Day on 07484 920 904