Are you an experienced Internal Auditor looking for an opportunity to join a Global Organisation?
We are recruiting for a new team to be based in London and to provide support throughout the UK and Europe
Our challenge to you - You will be part of a Global Audit team with accountability for executing the annual internal audit plan for ManpowerGroup international operations.
The Internal Auditor participates in the planning, performance, and reporting on a rotating schedule of both assurance and advisory projects delivering against the department's Audit Charter, ensuring audit work conforms to regulatory and industry best practices and standard. You will be working as part of a global team, auditing risk areas and providing opportunities for improvement across different locations and business lines and operations.
How You Will Make a Difference and Gain Experience
- Participate in internal audits and advisory projects, following standard programs and methodologies, to identify control concerns, opportunities for improvement and best practices
- Discuss scope areas with process owners and client management to determine level of internal control compliance and communicate deficiencies through presentations and written reports
- Complete audit testing, inquiry, observation, and other analysis required to meet objectives of assigned audit projects
- Provide insight into multiple topics, including but not limited to:
Accuracy and completeness of financial and operational information
Compliance of accounting records with UK GAAP, company policies and procedures, code of conduct, and applicable local laws and regulations
Risk management and effectiveness of internal controls
Root cause and business risk
Data analytics on transactional data to detect anomalies and unusual trends
Accomplishment of objectives and goals established for the specific projects
Measures taken to safeguard assets, including tests of existence and ownership as appropriate
Economy, effectiveness, and efficiency in the use of resources
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
- Produce work paper documentation that is clear and concise, provides adequate detail of work performed and conclusions reached, meets professional standards, requires minimal revisions/review notes
- Diligently document, communicate, and coordinate findings within the audit team, working closely with the Audit Advisory Services Team Leads and Leadership Team
- Demonstrate time management and the ability to meet established deadlines
- Exercise discretion in the review of records to ensure compliance with data privacy standards and confidentiality of all matters that come to the engagement team's attention
- Other special projects as mutually agreed with the Audit Advisory Services Leadership Team
What You Will Bring
- 1 to 3 years of relevant previous work experience in Accounting, Audit or Finance
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, or extensive equivalent experience
- ACCA, ACA, AIA ICAEW, or equivalent professional certification, either complete or in process
- Experience working with multicultural global teams or projects is desirable but not required
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office Suite and analytics tools such as IDEA
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Ability to travel an estimated 25-35% to international and domestic locations
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Exceptional culture (we operate in a high-performance culture where our employees are trusted to work autonomously and with NO Micromanagement)
- Work for a business that's been voted the World's most ethical business for 12 years running
- A clear and structured career path with access to hundreds of career opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Be part of a team that drives you to be the best!
- Access to award winning learning and development
ManpowerGroup®, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organisations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organisations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands - Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions - creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.