A fantastic new opportunity has come available for an Administrator to join our client based in Stowmarket. You will be joining a well-established business and provide admin assistance across the compliance and engineering department.
The role will see you working alongside a dedicated admin team and become an essential team member to support to onsite managers and engineers. These duties would include spreadsheets, forecasts, minute taking and repairs and reports. You must have good attention for detail and be expert at using Microsoft Excel.
Good communication skills is essential for this role as daily communication with engineers, managers and insurance companies will be required.
Required skills & attributes:
- Strong administration skills, ideally within manufacturing, transport or engineering
- Confident IT skills:
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Liaising with internal departments
- First point of contact for contractors
- Management of customer orders
- Sourcing competitive prices with new and existing suppliers
- Ensuring best practices and processes for purchasing
- Ensuring that lead times are achieved - reporting any delays
- Regularly review and maintain key data and produce reports
If you have excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail we would like to hear from you.