A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip company are looking to recruit a VNA Forklift Operator based in Milton Keynes. This is a full-time on-going temporary role paying £10.75 per hour working Monday to Friday - 7.00am - 4.00pm but must be flexible, over time rates included.
There are trains from Bedford (20 minutes) which will take you directly to Ridgmont train station which is just a 10-minute walk away. There is also a direct bus route from Milton Keynes (30 minutes)
- We will subsidise the cost of your travel for the first 4 weeks!!
Competitive payrates with significant voluntary overtime earnings opportunity starting at £10.75 per hour, with overtime rates up to £21.50 per hour. Up to 33 days paid annual leave days also included.
- Modern, clean working environment
- Diverse workforce with a real community spirit
- Staff shop with significantly reduced prices across a broad range of quality products (up to 70% off!!)
- Transport cost subsidy for first 4 weeks
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The role is mainly truck based so you will be using the VNA, working with scanners and performing some other warehouse duties.
- This position requires someone who can self-manage and be proactive in their approach to work.
- Operating VNA
- Careful selection of stock
- Stock allocation
- General warehouse duties
- Hands on approach, working with accuracy
- Adhering to onsite H&S policies and Business Standards
Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate will be an experienced VNA driver and will hold a current VNA Licence.
- Hard working and conscientious with a flexible approach to work
- Previous warehouse experience in a FMCG environment
- Team player