An opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's leading Freight Forwarding businesses. What does it involve?
- Flexible Mon-Fri shift pattern
- 50 hour working week
- 18:00 - 04:00
- Delivery of packaged dangerous goods
- Trunking to various Airports across the UK
- Assisting with warehouse duties
- HGV Category C+E entitlement
- 5 years of work history (this is essential for referencing)
- A desire to learn new skills
- ADR is advantageous however full training will be provided
- Level D airport security is advantageous however full training will be provided
If you want to join a business and showcase your existing skills, whilst developing new ones, look no further and apply today. A member of the team will be in contact very soon.