Our client, a leading energy provider in the UK have a rare opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to lead our recruitment and employer brand activity, end to end, for our UK business.
Location: A mix of home and office-based working in a covid-19 safe environment
Salary: £37,400 - £47,400 dependant on experience.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Holiday: You'll start with 28 days pro-rata annual leave year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days pro-rata (including bank holidays)
Bring us your energy
Here's what you'll be doing
Working as part of our Colleague Journey team within HR, you'll be at the centre of all UK resourcing activity, overseeing our recruitment processes in their entirety. So if you get a buzz from designing and owning resourcing campaigns and processes, managing teams, and have a solid track record of delivering on KPIs, we'd love to hear from you.
Here's a flavour of the key responsibilities:
- You'll work closely with key stakeholders to shape and develop our resourcing model to meet specific business needs, including all important things from speed, flexibility to cost.
- You'll be managing complex stakeholder relationships from both within the business as well as supporting vendor management responsibilities with our third party suppliers.
- You'll have full responsibility of both volume and non-volume recruitment activity (circa 1000 roles), keeping candidate experience at the heart of everything you do.
- You'll manage and align your team of recruiters in delivering solutions for our business, as well as developing, guiding and motivating team members to be their best selves at work.
- You'll continually look to improve the way we do things, daring to disrupt and implementing changes that add value.
- You'll be accountable for compliance to internal policy and external legislation, as well as be a focal point for any queries or escalations relating to resourcing processes.
- You'll monitor the effectiveness of our attraction and recruitment strategies whilst managing the recruitment attraction budget, keeping an eye on cost, time and quality of hire.
- You'll be a brand ambassador and support employer brand activity, ensuring we attract a diverse pool of candidates that reflects our brand.
Here's what we'll need from you
- You'll bring bags of previous recruitment experience - from previously managing the full life cycle of recruitment activity end to end, in both volume and non-volume areas.
- Previous experience of managing and driving high performance of an in-house recruitment team within a blue-chip organisation.
- A solid track record of campaign management, including an understanding the external market and the ability to demonstrate value-add in previous roles.
- Experience in managing external suppliers, including knowledge of contract negotiations and monitoring of SLA compliance.
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management, both internally and externally.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills, and the ability to communicate across all levels of an organisation.
This is a great opportunity to play a lead role in supporting our expanding business and helping to shape the future of energy.