An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Persil, Comfort, Surf and Ben & Jerry's, are currently seeking an Assistant Brand Manager, based at their Blackfriars site (to commence working from home). This is a full-time temporary role for 12 months, 36.25 hour week, paying £35,000 - £41,000 per annum depending on experience.
Unfortunately, we cannot consider candidates who have a notice period longer than 1 month to serve.
This is an exciting role in one of the biggest and fastest growing brands, in fact the first ever brand launched. Sunlight Dishwash has been growing consistently over the last decade thanks to clear strategic positioning, strong innovation pipeline and white space expansion.
The brand is now in a very exciting stage of its life, with the new strategy being shaped up for implementation, Brand Purpose coming to life, and new exciting projects in the oven for future growth for the international market.
Key responsibilities of the job include
- Development of new Hand Dishwash formats and shaping its future in the brand strategy; project network leadership; cross-functional team management (internal and external agencies); but it's not only strategy, rolling up your sleeve on every day's requests will be as important.
- And key for success will be a start-up mindset: experimenting, finding frugal solutions to problems, challenging the status quo will be fundamental to succeed in the role.Who You Are | What You'll Do
- You will support the Senior Global Brand Manager in delivering step changing global innovation, from concept creation to mix crafting to communication, working with local teams, partner agencies, CMI and multifunctional project teams to make things happen.
- You will understand the competitive environment and the markets we operate in, to identify threats/opportunities and insights to shape future plans.
- You will be able to bring a start-up mentality + speed into the team, always keeping consumer needs and pain points in sight.You are a doer: you are passionate about making things happen avoiding over-debate, and always keeping end goal in sight. Keen to find alternative, more frugal and faster ways to achieve the same results.You are a strategic thinker: a billion-brand playing across 4 regions, with different consumers' needs/behaviours and cultures, with complex and big projects in the funnel. You understand consumer and business logic, guided by a strategic thinking backed up by data. And you are able to drive the conversation making your opinion heard.Requirements:
- You are an accountable and responsible leader: you don't sit on "good enough" but set yourself highest standards, holding yourself accountable for delivery and holding others accountable-not letting them off the hook.
- Experience in a marketing/brand role within an FMCG environment
- Candidates with UK and non-UK experience will be considered
- Ability to build a solid relationship with cross functions and teams
- Strong passion to win and can-do spirit
- Proactively drive things forward
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Having crafted mixes/solutions
- Experience of tighter budgets and shorter deadlines is important for this role.