Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers, is looking for an NCR (non-conformance report) Facilitator to support the timely completion of manufacturing non-conformance reports through the various steps of the Manufacturing online NCR management tool (CCIS). The role is to monitor a number of contracts to ensure that stakeholders in the process complete their activities within predetermined action and escalation time frames.
The position is within the quality department of the delivery directorate. This department develops and maintains policies, strategies, standards, procedures and best practice in quality as well as providing oversight of activities and effectiveness.
The post-holder will be expected to work c.3 days in the client's Bridgwater office and c.2 days from home.
- In charge of implementation and monitoring the NCR status report within their allocated Contracts.
- Production of reports NCR KPI to NCR Facilitation Lead and other stakeholders.
- As required, support NCR stakeholders to manage NCR process in a timely manner. Especially pay close attention to verify implementation of Correction / Corrective Action so as to aid close out of NCRs on behalf of Quality Management Leads.
- Expedite stakeholder to meet contractual obligations in terms of responses.
- Ensure that the client reply to all NCRs raised by Contractors in 21 calendar days.
- Escalate as appropriate where the NCR management procedure is not respected.
- Support the development and continuous improvement of NCR management tool known as (MNCR CCIS) including reporting and KPIs.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Confident and articulate communicator, able to prepare presentation material and to persuade others.
- Experience of interfacing with project teams, supply chain organisations and independent third parties.
- Progress analysis, preparing reports and making recommendations.
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A team player who recognises how their position impacts and influences others.
- Pro-active and flexible, being prepared to plan and work on own initiative.
- Fluent in English.
- Engineering industry background but not specifically Nuclear.
- A clear and accurate understanding of quality management systems.
- French language speaker.