Job Title: Welder
Job Type: Temp - Perm
Salary: Starting from £11 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday: 07:00 - 16:00
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client in Luton for Trainee Welders to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in medium to high volume production welding.
- MIG welding experience in a volume production environment (using jigs & fixtures)
- Ability to understand engineering drawings, work plans & visual aids
- High standards of work and a good eye for detail.
- Support and input into the development of welding processes and tooling/fixture design
- Support and input into the selection of welding equipment and tooling
- A good understanding of Health & Safety in a manufacturing environment
- Maintenance of equipment to a high standard
- Flexible to work in other areas of the business as required and to work on a variety of shifts in line with business demands
- Formal Welding Qualification (ideally)
- Create quality welds according to BS EN5817
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and geometric tolerances
- Understanding of continuous improvement processes
- Ability to train others & work well in a team environment
- A positive, can-do attitude