Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
Responsible for maximising revenue by accurately processing transactions originating from the UK market. We are in an exciting and expanding part of the business and work at a high pace. In this position you'll be part of a team providing exceptional back office and front-line support to UK clients and client managers of International Payments.
Involves processing wire transfer and draft transactions, preparation of accounting reports and entries, investigation of payments and reconciliation items. In addition, a key service differentiator is our ability to effectively resolve a payment investigation through close interaction with Counterparties.
In your role you must be able to demonstrate:
Previous experience is not important to us. We value motivated and dedicated colleagues who strive to do what is best for customers and can demonstrate the following:
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy whilst working under pressure
- A high level of numeracy in addition to knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work as part of a team ensuring team goals are achieved
- A pro-active and flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication
- Creative problem solving, interpersonal, listening and organisational skills
- Flexibility with working hours is essential
- Previous experience in banking, international payments or Global FX solutions is desired but not essential
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks