Manpower are currently recruiting for Class 2 ADR Driver for our client based in Ellesmere Port, the successful applicant will be required to make multi-drop deliveries to predominantly commercial sites but possibly some domestic.
Please find further details below and apply today if this is something suited to you!
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard.
- Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client's operational planning.
What we would like from you:
- Hold Cat C driving licence.
- Hold a DCPC card.
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods.
- Understand an adhere to drivers' hours legislation and tachographs.
- Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.
- Monday to Friday Nights 5pm start (average shift length is approx. 8.5 hours)
- Additional Saturday OR Sunday may be required on some occasions
- Standard: £15.00
- Night Shift Allowance: £18.75
- Overtime: £22.50