Warehouse Porter - Temp to perm - Based at Hertford £10.68 (40 hours a week)
- Start time 8am to 5pm
We are hiring Warehouse Porters for a famous national furniture brand. I will include some lifting, so endurance to do so is necessary- experience in warehouse is preferred!
- Candidate will work every other Saturday
You will be working with furniture in warehouse, which will include moving, and lifting heavy items. Helping take inventory and loading lorries.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Using 'voice' to accurately identify products and pick orders safely
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and housekeeping
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Complying with agreed procedures to ensure a safe and legal working environment and consistent quality standards
- Ensure all company equipment is maintained, utilised and returned as required within operational processes to the operations office
Your Skills and Experience
- Basic numeracy and conversational English language
- One year's minimum experience in warehousing
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use initiative and organise own workload
- Team Worker
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Reliable, flexible, punctual
One year of warehouse experience is essential.