Manpower are currently looking for Class 1 ADR Drivers to join our clients expanding team.
In this role you will be loading out of the refineries and then completing trunking work, depot to depot. All work should be carried out in an effective, efficient, safe and professional manner in line with operational business plans and within the law at all times.
The rotas will be scheduled across a 7 day period. To meet business needs there may also be a requirement for overnight stays for short periods of time.
The successful candidate:
- Must hold a current Category CE driving licence
- A current ADR Vocational Training Certificate
- Minimum ADR requirement is Class 2 in Tanks and Class 2 Other than in tanks
- You should be fully conversant with tachographs and driver hour's legislation, in addition to the details contained within the LGV drivers manual.
- You will also need to demonstrate a high level of safety awareness at all times.
- Customer focused, you should have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business.
Interested - Apply Now!