Permanent opportunity. I am currently recruiting for a Class 2 driver for a well established and highly regarded national company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading UK company on a full-time permanent basis.
This role involves:
- The Class 2 Driver will be responsible for transporting equipment quickly and efficiently around their assigned region.
- You will also be responsible for training existing HGV Drivers on safe loading and unloading of vehicles - training will be provided by RoSPA and you will receive an NPORS qualification in loading and unloading
- Based out of a home depot you will travel throughout the region covering for sickness and holidays, or where additional resource is required.
You will be provided with a company vehicle and fuel card and will be required to stay away from home if covering in remote areas when required.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Significant experience working within an HGV driving role loading, delivering, and collecting heavy plant equipment from customer sites is essential
- Class 2 driving licence, Driver CPC with a minimum of 35 hours completed and valid Digital Tachograph card
- An understanding of Health & Safety protocols and the ability to follow these guidelines in the workplace
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
* Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
* Cycle to work scheme* Overtime at an enhanced rate
* Company vehicle and fuel card
* Employer contributory pension
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualifications for this role, please apply below for immediate consideration.