£30,000 - £50,000 (DOE) + Pension + Benefits
Are you experienced in Customs Clearance Management? Do you enjoy leading high performing professionals?
My client is a leading Customs Clearance company, based in Co. Armagh and are now looking to add a Customs Clearance manager to their highly motivated team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company committed to providing quality and innovative logistics services. The person we are looking for must be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high job quality.
You will be a key member of the company leadership, in an organisation where culture is key. Steering a team towards a combined goal and ensuring each other are enjoying a great work/life balance will be pivotal towards this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day management of an operations team
- Overseeing all import declarations
- Completing customs entries
- Maintain customs compliance
- Training of new members of staff
- Review and ensuring compliance with departments SOPs
- Ensuring the structure of the customs clearance department reflects the requirements of the business
- To advise and guide team on matters relating to the import/export of goods post Brexit
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience within a similar or operational role.
- Experience completing customs entries
- Experience within imports and exports (hands on)
- Good communication and leadership skills
- A hands-on approach
- Problem-solving skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A role in a successful, dynamic company
- Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
This is a great opportunity within an operational customs environment. Whether you are currently managing a customs team/department, or you are at supervisor level and looking to take the next steps in your career please click APPLY NOW.
(customs, import, export, Brexit, manager, management, team, leader, supervisor, tss, hgs, declarations, Armagh)