Manpower are currently seeking a 7.5 tonne and 17 tonne (Cat C2) Drivers for our Client based in Northampton on a temporary basis. You will collect and deliver bulk parcels to and from businesses in and around Northampton.
Hours of Work: 36hours 15min per week (anything else will be paid at an uplifted rate).
Pay Rate: £13.42 - £18.03 per hour depending on shifts.
Days of Work: This depends on how busy our Client is, but they operate 7 days a week.
Responsibilities of the 7.5 and 17 tonne Driver:
- Reliably start on time
- Carry out detailed vehicle walk round checks promptly reporting defects in writing
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
Requirements of the 7.5 and 17 tonne Driver:
- Cat C1 7.5 tonne Licence with no more than 6 endorsement points or Cat C2 17 tonne Licence with no more than 6 endorsement points
- Must be polite and courteous
- Verifiable employment and accommodation history
- You need to be able to communicate clearly with customers and the depot
- 7.5 Tonne Driving experience or 17 Tonne Driving experience
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!