Full-time, Temporary, for up to 3 months
Monday- Friday 35hour week 9am- 5pm (1hour lunch)
Working from home
Do you like working in a fast-past environment, with a dynamic and varied remit? Are you interested in enabling improvement and innovation that supports clinical research? Would you like to support the people who work in this environment?
What does the role entail?
As Help Desk and Administration Assistant within the Workforce, Learning and Organisational Development, your main duties will be within the area of customer service and stakeholder support but may also be influenced the needs of specific projects and are likely to include:
- Actively managing the customer service and stakeholder support required to ensure effective and efficient service provision
- Actively supporting the wider Client's Workforce, Learning and Organisational Development team, providing helpdesk cover for the Client's National Learning Programmes helpdesk and any ad hoc activities as required;
- Working closely with the team, to provide excellent, robust administrative support to a busy team with diverse work requirements and priorities
- Analysing Client's workforce and learning information and compiling documents, reports and materials based on this to highlight meaningful facts for communication and publication, ensuring brand identity and consistent language
- Assisting colleagues with reports, presentations and other approaches to sharing best practices and other knowledge sharing activities
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems, and becoming proficient in the use of Client's information systems and software for community information and knowledge transfer, including the Client's Google Hub and other appropriate University systems and software to enable knowledge sharing
- Supporting specific initiatives, providing systems and processes that enable the creation, storage and sharing of knowledge and learning
- Providing administrative support for purchasing and financial processes
These duties provide a framework for the role and should not be regarded as a definitive list. Other reasonable duties may be required consistent with the post.
What will you bring to the role?
As Help Desk and Administration Assistant you will have:
- GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills for planning, prioritising and organising own work and resources across a wide range of duties
- An ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (or Google/Apple equivalents), and an ability to use the internet for searching for information
- Evidence of a commitment to providing good customer service, responding in a timely manner to high volumes of communications
- Excellent all round communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of being a flexible and effective team worker
If this is for you Apply today!