Assistant Store Manager
Manpower are recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager in Staples Corner on a Permanent basis.
Salary: £23,210 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Hours of work: 40 hours per week - any 5 out of 7 days, working a mixture of early and late shifts covering the stores opening and closing times.
As an Assistant Store Manager your main role is to support your Store Manager in all aspects of running your store, in order to grow and develop your business. You will coach and support your Sales Advisors throughout their career, monitor their performance and propose ideas for local marketing and assist with recruitment where necessary
Successful applicants will demonstrate strong communication skills, importantly strong listening skills and you will have a genuine desire to help others. Show the ability to problem solve whilst building rapport with customers and colleagues. Have experience of working in a fast-paced environment with excellent prioritisation skills. Proven experience of working well in a team and on your own and being able to make your own decision. Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours
Below are some of the key areas you will be required to fulfil:
- Provide the highest standards of customer service, in person, via email or phone
- Support your store manager in all aspects of running your store
- Support your store manager to grow and develop your business
- Coach and develop your sales advisors
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available
- Be confident and comfortable negotiating day to day
- Complete daily health and safety walk arounds and help maintain the general cleanliness of the site
- Carry out general administration tasks on our database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management)
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store
- Full training provided from day 1 and you will be supported in your career.
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive rates of pay reviewed on an annual basis with quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% (up to a maximum of 25%).
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service and an additional day off for your Birthday
- Great pension scheme, Cycle to work scheme and gym discounts
- Family friendly policies to include enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption packages