Manpower is working in partnership with our client and looking for LGV Class 2 ADR Drivers to join an expanding team. This is a key customer facing role essential to providing high quality service.
Our client is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in their people's skills and knowledge is integral to their success. They ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by their culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow them to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development. They are currently recruiting for a Driver.
The successful candidate:
- Must hold a current LGV 2 driving licence
- A current ADR Vocational Training Certificate
- Minimum ADR requirement is Class 2 in Packages
- You should be fully conversant with tachographs and driver hour's legislation, in addition to the details contained within our clients LGV drivers manual.
- You will also need to demonstrate a high level of safety awareness at all times.
- Customer focused, you should have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Be provided with full training and PPE
A Typical working week will be Monday to Friday + Saturdays 7am to 4.45pm @ £17.00ph + overtime. Although this is classed as a temporary role it is ongoing with no end date.
At Manpower, we reward all of our staff with the following benefits for choosing to work with us: 28 days paid holiday, Uniform/Personal Protective Equipment, discounts with National Companies, and a company pension scheme.
Interested Apply here today!
Following on from your application, we will be in touch within 5 working days if you have been successful. Should you be successful, we will organise an appointment to register you with us with a view to starting work.