An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client are currently looking to recruit a Product Data Administrator based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead, Surrey. This is a full time, temp role for 6 months+ paying between £20960 and £26000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
The New Product Data Administrator is responsible for ensuring that the necessary administration is completed accurately and on-time allowing newly listed products to be sold from shelf or online. This will include the completion of Customer New Line Forms, ensuring that the relevant data is available internally.
They will also provide the necessary Trade Listing Samples and track the product until it starts to sell from shelf, reporting sales and distribution in the first 8 weeks.
* Completing New Line Forms as per customer requirements
* Sourcing New Product Listing Samples
* Tracking listings 8-weeks post first registered sales v. target distribution and sales rate
* New listings are on-time with accurate data
* New listings without registered sales or below target are clearly raised with the CAMs
* Data Collation & Analysis
General Administrations Duties.
Successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to work in a team environment, with good communication skills.
They must be IT literate, possess good attention to detail and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload, delivering to a deadline with accuracy.
Project Management experience would be advantageous, particularly working across teams with varying requirements.
Strong communication and analytical skills required.