An excellent opportunity for a Stock Engineer to work for one of my national, market leading Clients. The role requires some technical engineering knowledge & will introduce to you great opportunities for training & progression over a period of time.
Ideally you will have some experience in an engineering, fabrication, pipe fitting or
manufacturing environment & understand that importance of maintaining equipment is key to keeping the job on schedule.
What will your day look like?
- Owning and developing the processes required for preparation of materials and assemblies.
- Assist in developing standardised parts and materials prepared for the engineers to transport to sites
- Assisting both Mechanical and Electrical teams with any prefabrication or assembly as required
- Liaising with Management team to take Lead on the end-to-end process for preparing Job
specific boxes and containers for onward distribution to installation sites (knowledge of all engineered parts, pipes, valves).
- Arranging transport and plant equipment to facilitate the distribution of parts and materials to sites across the UK.
- Assisting on project sites as required anywhere within the UK as required.
- Delivery and collection of materials from suppliers, and to Engineers in the field (use of company vehicle therefore must hold a valid driving license).
- Handling/Processing paperwork
- Managing COSHH for the site
- Responsible for organising Inspections of Plant & Equipment (LOLER, etc)
- Develop & manage a system for improved stock control
What do you need to succeed?
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
- Engineering, manufacturing machinery or fabrication fault finding experience (mech/elec)
- Understanding of industrial equipment & parts used in the engineering process
- Attention to detail & quality
Initially you will be based on site monitoring & assessing the flow in & out of machinery, equipment, assessing repairs & replacement parts, & whilst doing this, will receive technical training & advancement that will eventually lead you into a fully qualified LPG Technician.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you to thrive in click apply now - I look forward to receiving your application.