Onsite Recruitment Consultant - Team Leader
Are you a recruitment consultant looking for a delivery focused role?
Do you want an environment where you can have a real tangible effect on a day to day?
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
- You will be responsible to effectively and efficiently work with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and deliver a recruitment service of the highest standards.
- Developing multiple relationships within our client to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for our client including headhunting, cv database searching, screening, interviews, short-listing candidates and managing offers
- Obtaining demand forecasting from the client to ensure effective talent pools are created
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Driving large recruitment projects,
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
What are we looking for?
- You will have previous experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant, ideally work either onsite or within a Temporary staffing Environment
- You will have experience of working in volume recruitment
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Recruitment is all about people so the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships is something you'll be passionate about.
- Every day is different and you'll be responsible for the delivery of business critical staff so you'll need to have high level of drive and resilience as well as the ability to adapt.
So, what's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the worlds most ethical for twelve years running!
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Rhys O'Leary