We have an amazing opportunity to work with our client as a Production Worker based in Horsham. You will be working from 14.00pm - 21.00pm paying £9.05 per hour, this is a temporary role until the end of November 2021. There is also possibility for over time on weekdays and weekends, weekdays and Saturday paying time and a half and Sundays paying double time.
Our client is one of the world's leading Building Energy Management Systems manufacturers, with a worldwide distribution and support network covering over 50 countries. Its fully integrated control solutions are able to meet the most complex requirements of modern buildings.
**This role requires a Drug Screening before starting on site**
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of speciality.
- May require related experience and able to show proven capabilities in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Special Considerations: Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions. Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Achievement Orientation
- Concern for Quality
- Teamwork and Co-operation
- Information Seeking