Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers, is looking for a Business Support Administrator to work in their Business Improvement Team on-site at their Nuclear Power Station in Hartlepool.
As a member of the Business Improvement Team you will provide an efficient administration and data management service that meets stakeholder requirements which is highly customer and business focused.
Responsibilities: You will provide a service as directed by the Business Improvement Group Head; however, you will primarily be responsible for:
- Developing and supporting station management reporting processes
- Compiling reports such as accountability packs for Senior Leadership Team and Station departments
- Supporting the tracking of station key performance indicators
- Monitoring and auditing data quality, entry and analysis
- Creating data dashboards, graphs and visualisations for management reporting
- Creating and maintaining automated data processes in line with stakeholder needs and expectations
- Updating Performance Improvement documents and forms
- Identifying areas of simplification to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Purchasing and raising requisitions when required
- Booking meeting rooms/ hospitality arrangements
- Organising and minute taking at key station meetings
- CAP evaluator duties and responsibilities
- Undertake any other related duties commensurate with the nature of the assignment
- Supporting the Business Performance team members when required
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Ability to work self-sufficiently to produce the station report requirements, use knowledge and experience to recognise opportunities to improve and make changes
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to develop and document procedures and workflows
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Business objects)
- Ability to analyse data and provide management reports using the most appropriate programme to display the data.Â
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Ability to manage several tasks at a time
- Receptive to change, resilient and adaptable
- Discreet when dealing with confidential information
- Personable and approachable with the ability to build strong, professional relationships with stakeholders/ customers
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above (including English and Maths) or equivalent NVQ or experience
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our client's site and will need to undergo BPSS checks as well as a drug & alcohol test.
Unfortunately, due to the number of CVs received we are unable to contact everyone in person. If you have not heard from Manpower within 15 business days of submitting your application, unfortunately, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.