Recruitment Account Manager
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non- technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
So, what will you be doing?
The Programme Professional will account manage direct hire global vacancies through the end to end recruitment process on behalf of the clients recruiting line managers. They will be responsible for ensuring that all vacancies are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
Furthermore, you will lead on designated projects; resourcing/recruitment audits and implementation of resourcing/recruitment programmes. You will work and consult with clients to formulate and tailor new "value-add" propositions/projects and advise clients on aspects of recruitment and utilisation / optimisation of staff.
The role is predominantly working from home, however going forward will require one day a week based in Reading
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management creating high level relationships with recruiting line managers / internal experienced professional recruiters
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from authorisation, on-boarding
- Responsible for all candidate management, candidate experience and for promoting the client as an employer of choice.
- Building and developing client relationships to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery.
- Ensure compliance internally and externally at all stages of the recruitment process
- Managing end to end process and onboarding for pre-identified candidates
- Provide specialist skills and knowledge that a client does not have in-house to enhance performance.
- Assemble and analyse data/facts available, to investigate and understand problems then consider a range of possible options
- What are we looking for?
- CIPD or professional qualification an advantage but not required
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Highly results focused
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Extensive experience- recruitment / resourcing background (preferably in outsourcing / managed vendor resourcing environment)
- Strong commercial focus
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
- Able to work independently off site and contribute as part of our clients' team
- Ability to write detailed documents including project plans, process documents, and client proposals
- Experience of change management or of working in a change orientated environment
- Experience of working with e-Recruitment and VMS technology
- Not afraid of conflict and experience of conflict resolution
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner