An exciting opportunity to join our Sales and Marketing team in London
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Working as a Sales Data Administrator based in London
What will you be doing?
- To support a data-led sales and marketing approach using MS Dynamics and other CRMs
- Support with data management, cleansing and analysis from multiple data sources
- Support with cleansing of monthly Marketing data
- Support with pulling Marketing Lists and data mining for Marketing email campaigns
- To ensure data provided is always GDPR compliant
- Use real-time, on-demand market intelligence and analysis to support B2B lead generation by building Marketing prospect lists and support Sales with Gold, Silver, Bronze target list creation
- Support Sales with contact mapping of Sales Manager Accounts
- Co-ordinate UK market intelligence for Europe or Global reporting requirements
- Manage Contact Us Forms enquiries from MPG, Manpower, Talent Solutions, Experis, Jefferson Wells and obtain progress report on Sales Leads for monthly ROI reporting
- Support co-ordinating the assignment of Marketing Qualified Leads and Webinar leads to Sales Qualified Leads
What are we looking for?
A role for a trainee data/market intelligence professional.
- Precise, thorough with strong attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Someone who can work as part of team as well as independently
- Confident, resourceful and a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and changing environment where challenge is the norm and issues are widely varied.
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent culture (we operate in a high-performance culture where our employees are trusted to work autonomously and with NO Micromanagement)
- Work for a business that's been voted the World's most ethical business for 12 years running
- A clear and structured career path with access to hundreds of career opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Be part of a team that drives you to be the best!
- Access to award winning learning and development with complete training and support
If you are looking for a new challenge, with an organisation that can offer you excellent opportunities and a structured career path, please get in contact today
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.