Manpower UK is recruiting on behalf of our client who are actively seeking a Consultant to join the Project Management Office of its European Custom Solutions and Consulting Team.
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for the Project Management of bespoke engagements that our client delivers to Technology Supplier's internally focused Strategy Development, Planning and Measurement needs as well as their market facing activities in the form of Thought Leadership Content Marketing and Sales Enablement programs.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in Custom Research/ Consulting/Marketing/Digital/Communications or Market Research. Ideally you would have worked in project management but we would consider Analysts and Junior Project Managers for this opportunity.
Reporting to the Director of European Consulting's Project Management Office, you will be responsible for the management of a range of projects across our clients European Consulting portfolio, play a significant role in client management, project team management, as well as ensuring project deliverables meet the outcomes agreed with our clients. In addition to ensuring that deliverables meet quality standards, happen on time and to budget.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the delivery of a range of bespoke engagements with defined budgets and timeframes.
- Be a key contact point for clients during project delivery - managing client expectations at every step of the way, clearly communicating engagement progress while ensuring that client stakeholder perceptions remain positive throughout the engagement life cycle.
- Effectively address and resolve issues arising during project delivery.
- Work closely with Domain Consultants and Analyst Teams to ensure delivery timeliness and quality.
- Manage 3rdparty contractors and suppliers across areas like design and digital asset production.
- Create, review, and amend content and design.
You should possess a positive attitude and ambition to make things happen and will need to be a very strong communicator with impeccable organisation skills in order succeed in this role. You must also be able to set goals and achieve them by influencing and building strong relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 4 or more years of experience as a Consultant or Project Manager gained within a:
- Analyst Firm
- Strategy Consulting firm
- Market Research firm
- Digital Agency
- Strong oral and written communication skills for interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans, perform resource allocations, and run project team meetings.
- Ability to motivate and focus resources with or without a direct reporting relationship.
- Ability to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments, work effectively under tight deadlines, and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- The ability to bring productive energy and intellectual leadership to cross-disciplinary project teams consisting of analyst subject matter experts and other resources to bring the best out of the analysis and custom insights generated on projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills and a feel for good design are required to review, edit, and orchestrate high quality custom assets and deliverables.
Should you feel that you have the experience to fulfil this opportunity, please forward your CV in the first instance.