Client Relationship Manager
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
The CRM is overall responsible for engaging with key stakeholders to map out processes and business demand and proactively design, plan and implement appropriate solutions to meet stakeholder needs. This role involves the development of strong stakeholder relationships to drive and engage the organisation in adopting best practice resourcing processes.
You will have line management responsibility for the on-site teams to deliver against all MSP objectives; KPI's and service level agreements.
- Key change agent for the delivery of the managed service programme to our client
- Developing strong client relationships with all levels of management creating high level client relationships across all business.
- Deploying the strategic vision and development of the MSP programme
- Responsible for aspects of the operational programme, infrastructure and operational environment
- Managing the strategic relationships with all partners including technology providers, internal departments, recruitment suppliers, consultancies, and vendors.
- Responsible for achieving and meeting service levels as agreed with clients through; the timely delivery and placement of permanent staff, management of delivery through the direct sourcing strategy without compromising on quality.
- Interface with key stakeholders, and facilitate communication channels between recruiting managers and the delivery teams.
- Development of the clients employment brand / reputation
- Able to handle complex situations with the client and effectively negotiate potential issues or areas of conflict, facilitating a 'win-win' situation
- Responsible for maintaining account information including: organisational structures, business plans and recruitment plans.
Key skills and experience
- Proven track record in delivering managed service programmes
- Demonstrable track record in contract and temporary recruitment with extensive experience in the recruitment industry covering all aspects of the recruitment process / cycle.
- Experience in a on-site recruitment environment
- Ability to drive the sourcing channels to deliver an optimised workforce solution and maximise profitability for the ManpowerGroup.
- Strong account management track record for complex, large scale clients
- Must be able to liase at a high level with clients and must be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking.
- Lead by example and coach, pro-active, flexible and customer focused
- Good project management skills.
- Target driven and results focused
- Ability to manage in complex / changing environments and work in virtual teams.
- Able to influence and build relationships at the highest level - internally and externally.
- Tenacious, able to overcome challenges, resilient
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.