An exciting opportunity has become available for an Internal Recruiter - Delivery Consultant to join our established team in SOUTHAMPTON
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
As a specialist Delivery Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering staffing solutions into prestigious, global IT and Engineering Clients.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for obtaining a full job briefing and production of Recruitment Plan with Hiring Manager
- Assist in client meetings and be prepared to discuss resourcing aspect of the role.
- Ongoing client management through the recruitment life cycle
- Advertising, search of database, job boards, LinkedIn, and Headhunting
- Carry out face to face candidate interviews on an occasional basis.
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews to identify a short list.
- Chasing clients for feedback on applications as required.
- Booking interviews with client/candidates as required.
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews as required.
- Making offers and closing/signing up Applicants/Clients.
- Taking up references for candidates.
- Preparing candidates details for presentation to Clients, and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Preparing applicants for interviews.
- Working within the delivery timescales as agreed with the client.
- Record Keeping and Administration
- Maintaining Client and Applicant records to the standards laid down by the Employment Agencies Act, the Quality Management System and the Experis Client and Contractor administration process manual.
- Recording details of new Clients on to the database.
- Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Recording details of the recruitment process i.e. applications sent, interviews arranged, vacancy requirements and placements.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in IT, Engineering or Finance Recruitment
What's in it for you?
- Internal RPO delivery role, 100% exclusive work with market leading commission. (realistic expectation of £20,000 - £30,000 in commission- however this is uncapped)
- Represent many market leading brands in their sectors.
- Predominantly dealing with white collar roles, using the client's equipment and a client branded LinkedIn account.
- this is a highly consultative end to end delivery role with full client ownership.
- Award winning culture, flexible working (mix of remote & office).
- Employees are empowered and given great autonomy in their roles.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities across the group with allocated personal development available courses funded by Manpower Group.
- Manpower Group has been recognised by Ethisphere as a World's Most Ethical Company for the 12th year in a row
If you are looking for a new challenge, and can work in a busy environment where no two days are the same, please contact Nicola Whitehurst for more information
- Our Commitment
- At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
- Disability Confident
- ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
- Mental Wellbeing
- As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
- Reasonable Adjustments
- If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.