Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services
As the Compliance Project Manager, you will be responsible for creating project milestones, administering, and coordinating project plans, and maintaining collateral and delivering on assigned project goals.
- Manage projects from concept to launch.
- Develop and coordinate project plans, success metrics and timeline delivery.
- Monitor, measure and communicate project progress, potential risks and delays and team performance to program teams and sponsors.
- Coordinate and balance multiple projects within a project portfolio, adjusting priorities with changing business needs.
- Compliance analyst or audit background - any sector.
- Familiarity with Governance, Risk, and Controls.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Fluent in Workspace products (Sheets, Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Slides)
- Experience working in customer-facing role with the ability to distill complex subjects into easy to understand talking points.
For more information on this role or potential other opportunities, please contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or email@example.com.