Our clients mission is to help people get jobs. They currently have over 10,000 employees globally, with further expansion taking place due to continued growth. They promote a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
As the Client Development Sales Manager, you will manage a best in class team passionate about nurturing and growing existing clients in the small business segment. Through regular outbound interactions the team will educate clients on the value proposition of the client and present opportunities to help them be successful in using both the product and services.
You will be a leader who can recruit, train, develop and inspire a team while balancing competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment.
- Lead the team to hit all weekly and quarterly KPIs
- Hiring, Mentoring and developing the team
- Performance management
- Manage overall team schedules and time off
- Manage team critical issues
- Find opportunities, process improvements and gaps to goal and present to the Director
- Collaborate with other SBS global managers/directors
- Share best practices and drive strategy and innovation
- 2+ years management experience
- 4+ years experience in Sales/Service
- Fluent in German and English
- Inspirational leader who can rally a team towards their targets and get the best out of team members performance
- Track record of leading your team to hit all KPIs
- High level of customer support skills
- Coordination of team meetings, gathering feedback and new hire onboarding
- Performance management and mentoring skills
- Proven track record of navigating a team through times of change management
- Uncapped annual leave.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Pension and Healthcare.
- Hybrid working model - mixture of remote and in-office.
- Structured bonus scheme.
For more information on this role or potential other opportunities, contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.