Manpower is looking for a number of FLT Counterbalance drivers for a wine bottle company in Stanley, Durham. This is a temporary to permanent role; we are looking for people who are ambitious and hard working. For this role you will be working 6 months on a temporary contract and you will then go permanent with the client.
You must also be willing to come off the FLT to help warehouse operatives; teamwork is key in this role.
- Warehouse - Unloading dry goods, stock managing system and feeding lines
- Process - rotation between operation of line and feeding line
- Fast paced environment
- 06:00 - 14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00 rotational shift patterns
- £9.57 rising to £9.85 after passing probation
- Wage can go up to £10.42 for those working in Warehouse
- An in date FLT Counterbalance license - preferably RTITB registered but we will also consider in house licenses too. Just please let us know at the start of the application process which one you have.
- 6 months experience on the FLT
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Impeccable time keeping
- Excellent work ethic
- Confidence - you will be moving glass so you need to be confident with fragile loads
- Good team work skills
- 1 year warehouse experience
- 1 year of logistics experience
Interviews will be held for this role, so please be aware of this when applying. We are looking for a number of people to start over the next 4-5 weeks so please let us know at the start of the application process if you have a notice period to work with your current employer.
Interested? Apply here today!
Following on from your application, we will be in touch within 5 working days if you have been successful.