7.5 tonne Driver - Widnes
My client in Widnes requires 2 x 7.5 tonne delivery drivers to join them on an ongoing basis with the opportunity of a temporary to permanent role.
you will be carrying out multi-drop food deliveries across the local area to a wide variety of businesses, as sectors such as hospitality reopen the demand for drivers with our client does too.
You will be responsible for:
- Cleaning your vehicle at the end of every shift, internally and externally
- Report any issues with delays or short deliveries
- Food trays to be checked and sorted each day
- Support other drivers as needed
- Assist in the warehouse if required
- Complete all relevant paperwork in line with procedures and SSOW - they are a food business, so these things are important
- a clean licence, or at least no more than 6 points
- Experienced and qualified to drive a 7.5 tonne van
- Able to lift, up to 25kg
Working Hours: 48hrs per week, 4/5/6 shift pattern - shifts can start as early as 4am and includes weekends