I have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to work for a large metals manufacturing company based in Trafford, Manchester providing customer support for a fixed term of 12 months.
About the role:
- Cooperate and collaborate daily with customers, internal departments and affiliates.
- Prepare and send all kind of documents to customers by gathering the required information from the involved colleagues from different departments.
- Receive and handle all third-party orders (stock and non-stock items) for the respective customers to ensure that they are processed in an efficient and expeditious manner.
- Receive and handle all orders for the respective clients to ensure that they are processed in an efficient and expeditious manner.
- Ensure that EMEA/local Supply Chain is informed on all details enabling in time planning, production and customer delivery.
- Discuss and define production and delivering options with internal departments and provide customers, sales employees the necessary information about orders, shipment and delivery dates.
- Receive, prepare, send and follow upon all Requests for quotations (RFQ's) for the respective customers to ensure that they are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain up to date work and customer instructions, policies & procedures.
- Ensure compliance to the execution of commercial SLA's, contracts or other type of agreements.
- Previous customer service expereince is essential, within a multinational company would also be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
£23,000 working Mon- Fri, 40 hours per week, plus benefits.
** if the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV **